Volkswagen Care Prepaid Scheduled Maintenance Plans
It’s time to put your maintenance plan on cruise control. With the Volkswagen Care Program,1 you have a variety of prepaid scheduled maintenance plans to choose from, depending on your model year. Volkswagen Care plans are
designed to provide you with the peace of mind that comes from fixed parts-and-labor costs on manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance at your local Volkswagen dealer.2
Volkswagen Care Program Details
The Volkswagen Care Program allows you to choose from up to seven prepaid scheduled maintenance plans: Volkswagen Care Basic, Volkswagen Care Extra, and Volkswagen Care Package 1 through Package 5.
- Volkswagen Care1 is available for purchase only at participating authorized Volkswagen dealerships in the U.S. Plans may be purchased either at the time of retail sale or lease of a vehicle or at any time before the first scheduled maintenance interval provided under the plan is due.
- It may be possible to finance the cost of a Volkswagen Care plan as part of your vehicle loan or lease,3 provided you make that decision at the time of purchase or lease. Consult with your dealership or financing source for details.
A Volkswagen Care or Care Plus Plan can help:
- PROVIDE coverage for a range of manufacturer-recommended maintenance intervals.
- PROTECT you from natural price inflation with fixed parts-and-labor costs.
- DELIVER the expertise of Volkswagen Certified Technicians and the quality of Genuine Volkswagen Parts.
- PRESERVE your peace of mind and help protect your vehicle’s future resale value by keeping it properly maintained.
Plus, you’ll have a backup plan should you ever run into some trouble on the road. All 2016 and newer Volkswagen models come with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance that conveniently includes no-charge towing, battery jump start service, flat tire service, fuel delivery service, and more.⁴
Volkswagen Care Plan Details
Volkswagen Care Basic can be purchased for model year 2016 through model year 2019 vehicles and provides the 10,000-mile and 20,000-mile manufacturer- recommended scheduled maintenance as stated in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet. Volkswagen Care Extra can be purchased for model year 2014 and newer and provides the 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance as stated in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet. Volkswagen Care Packages 1–5 may be purchased for model year 2014 and newer vehicles (except for Routan). These packages follow the manufacturer- recommended scheduled maintenance intervals below, as specified in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet.
- Volkswagen Care Package 1: 30,000-mile and 40,000-mile
- Volkswagen Care Package 2: 40,000-mile and 50,000-mile
- Volkswagen Care Package 3: 50,000-mile and 60,000-mile
- Volkswagen Care Package 4: 60,000-mile and 70,000-mile
- Volkswagen Care Package 5: 70,000-mile and 80,000-mile
Note: All scheduled maintenance services must be completed by a participating Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under this program.
1 Limitations apply. Model year 2014 and newer Volkswagen vehicles (except for Routan) are eligible for a Volkswagen Care plan. Packages vary based on model and model year. Plan can only be purchased prior to the first scheduled maintenance interval provided by the plan. See dealer for model, mileage, and in-service date eligibility and complete plan details.
2 See the USA Warranty Maintenance booklet for details regarding scheduled maintenance intervals. All scheduled maintenance services must be completed by a participating Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under this program.
3 For qualified customers. Limitations apply.
4 Roadside Assistance provided by a third party. For assistance in the U.S., call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll free at 1-800-411-6688. When calling, please provide your vehicle identification number (VIN) located on your registration, insurance, or driver’s side windshield. No-charge towing available only to Volkswagen models under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty. Call your Service Consultant or Volkswagen Roadside Assistance to see if you qualify.