It’s hard to believe that the first generation of the Volkswagen Passat was first released in 1973! After all these years, it is still one of the most popular VW models. This particular model stands out with its spacious cargo area, generous passenger room, and cushioned ride. To protect your investment, a regular maintenance schedule is of the utmost importance. Ensure your Passat is operating reliably and safely, so you can continue to enjoy the smooth handling you’ve come to expect. Schedule an appointment for Passat maintenance or repairs at Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield, and our certified service department will get your favorite vehicle back on the road quickly and at a reasonable price.
When you’re looking for a reputable auto service center in and around the Springfield, Virginia area, look no further. Our superior service at Sheehy VW of Springfield is just what you need to get your Passat back up and running. Our certified VW technicians are the local experts in caring for your particular vehicle, and we use only genuine OEM replacement parts within our Express Service Department. Not only will we get you back on the road sooner, but a warranty backs your parts so you can rest assured that they’ll last as long as possible. Bring your Passat in, and we’ll keep you apprised of any warranties or recalls applicable to your model.
Looking for competitive prices and service specials for the repair and maintenance of your Passat? We offer a full range of services for your Passat under one roof.
– Oil Change. To keep up with your regular maintenance, bring your Passat in for an oil change. We’ll replace the contaminated oil and check your filters too.
– Battery Services. Don’t let your battery fail you at the most inconvenient time. Let us check its life and replace it if necessary.
– Brake Services. With our brake inspection services, you’ll take advantage of a thorough check of your Passat’s brake pads, rotors, and brake fluid. If you need replacement parts, we have them available and ready to install for you.
– Transmission Services. Ensure your transmission is functioning properly so you can switch gears while driving. This often-overlooked service is imperative for your Passat. If your transmission is failing, let us replace it for you.
– Tire Services. With new tire sales and tire inspections, we’ve got you covered. We can check your tires for appropriate pressure, tread depth, and wear, as well as cracks and bulges. We offer tire rotation services if needed.
– Wheel Alignment Services. If your vehicle impacts a small object or curb, it can throw your wheels out of alignment. With wheel alignment services, we can return the angles to factory specifications.
Our exceptional expertise and maintenance services are only rivaled by our equally impressive customer service and amenities. Our state-of-the-art facility offers business workstations, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and vending machines for your convenience. Use our simple online scheduling tool to book your appointment now and see what our service department has to offer for you and your VW Passat. Located in Springfield, Virginia, we service the neighboring communities of Arlington, Annandale, Alexandria, and Tysons. At Sheehy Volkswagen, we take the care and upkeep of your Passat as seriously as you do!