Driver Assistance features can help give you more confidence on your drive.
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
Available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) helps the vehicle maintain a preset speed and distance from the car in front of you. When activated, if the car in front of you speeds up or slows down, the sensors can detect the change and your car follows suit*.
BLIND SPOT MONITOR
When driving, if you attempt to change lanes, the available Blind Spot Monitor can help alert you to cars that may be in your blind spot. The Active Blind Spot Monitor (available when your vehicle is equipped with Lane Assist) on select models can also counter-steer within the limits of Lane Assist to help keep you in your lane if you attempt to change lanes when a vehicle is in your blind spot. In addition to the visual warning in the side mirrors, the steering wheel can vibrate.
Available High Beam Control (Light Assist) helps provide better visibility on dark roads by turning on your high beams at certain speeds. A camera mounted at the base of the rearview mirror turns your high beams on when conditions warrant it on dark or poorly lit roads. It then turns them off again if another car approaches or drives in front of you*.
The available Overhead View Camera (Area View) helps give you a better view of what is around your vehicle*.
PARK DISTANCE CONTROL WITH MANEUVER BRAKING
Available Park Distance Control has sensors that can help you back out of or drive into a parking spot. Audible signals and the optical parking system on the display indicate how much space you have behind and, on some vehicles, in front of the vehicle when parking. If you get too close to a detected object, the system beeps as a warning. Maneuver Braking (included with Park Distance Control) can apply emergency braking force automatically to help mitigate and in best case prevent collisions with detected stationary obstacles while you maneuver the vehicle in reverse gear*.
The available Forward Collision Warning (included in Front Assist) system has a radar sensor in the front to help monitor traffic and can alert you acoustically and visually to a potential front-end collision with the vehicle moving ahead. If it senses that a collision is imminent, Autonomous Emergency Braking (included in Front Assist) can support the driver with increased brake pressure or, if the driver does not react at all, it can apply the brakes automatically*.
When moving, the available Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist) can sense if you start to drift into another lane without using the turn signal. Within the limits of the system, Lane Assist can help keep you in the current lane when lane markings are detected*.
REAR TRAFFIC ALERT
Rear Traffic Alert comes in handy when you’re backing up. It has sensors that can alert you to vehicles crossing in your path when in reverse and can even help brake the vehicle if needed*.
(INCLUDED IN FRONT ASSIST)
Pedestrian Monitoring (included in Front Assist) feature can warn of pedestrians crossing in front of the vehicle and, under certain circumstances, can brake automatically to help mitigate the outcome of a collision with a pedestrian if the driver doesn’t respond to the warnings*.
BLIND SPOT MONITOR (SIDE ASSIST)
The Blind Spot Monitor (Side Assist) is a feature that can sense what you might miss. If you attempt to change lanes, Side Assist can help alert you to other cars that may be in your blind spot. The Active Blind Spot Monitor (available when vehicle is equipped with Lane Assist) on select models can also counter-steer within the limits of Lane Assist to help keep you in your lane if you attempt to change lanes when a vehicle is in your blind spot*.
OVERHEAD VIEW CAMERA (AREA VIEW)
The available Overhead View Camera (Area View) helps give you a better view of what is around your vehicle*.
VOLKSWAGEN DIGITAL COCKPIT
The available digital display is a true breakthrough. Instead of the traditional instrument cluster, information can be displayed digitally in high resolution.
The Tiguan can store up to four driver profiles, remembering your personal preference for a wide variety of different settings and systems.
FULL SCREEN NAVIGATION VIEW
The available full screen navigation view increases the size of the map, giving you a better view of where you’re going and how to get there.
TAKE YOUR APPS FOR A RIDE.
To start App-Connect* simply plug in your compatible smartphone and watch as your select apps appear on the touchscreen display of your Volkswagen.
VOLKSWAGEN Car-Net® HOTSPOT
VW Car-Net® Hotspot* can turn your car into a Wi-Fi Hotspot, allowing your passengers to stream on up to four devices*.
WIRELESS SMARTPHONE CHARGER
With available wireless charging for compatible devices, running out of juice can be a thing of the past. Wherever the road takes you, you can be charged and ready to go.
8" TOUCHSCREEN SOUND SYSTEM
The available sleek glass display with an 8” touchscreen sound system makes selecting the perfect song easy to see, so you don’t have to miss a beat.
FENDER® PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
Go ahead – sing along with a 480-watt amp and nine speakers in the available Fender® Premium Audio System.
Volkswagen Car-Net® is a mobile app that can give you command of your car, in your pocket. With a suite of standard features plus add-on benefits for your convenience and peace of mind.
VW Car-Net®REMOTE ACCESS:*
You can control your car when you’re next to it or miles away. Remote Start the engine (if equipped)*, lock and unlock the doors*, honk the horn, flash the lights, and more - right from the app.
VW Car-Net® REMOTE ACCESS:*
FAMILY GUARDIAN ALERTS*
Help keep tabs on your car when others take it for a drive, with custom boundary, speed, curfew, and even valet alerts.
VW Car-Net® REMOTE ACCESS:* DRIVEVIEW*
By enrolling in DriveView*, customers may be eligible to receive discounts on auto insurance and get a DriveView score and other driving data.
VW Car-Net® REMOTE ACCESS:* PARKING INFO
You can find where you parked, powered by Parkopedia®*. The popular off-street parking app’s information is integrated directly into your Car-Net® app.
VW Car-Net® SAFE & SECURE*
Drive with confidence, knowing we’re here for you when things don’t go quite like you planned. Anti-Theft Alerts*, Automatic Crash Notifications*, Emergency Assistance*, Roadside Call Assist*, Information Assistance*, and a Stolen Vehicle Locator* service can give you peace of mind, whether you’re near your VW or away from it.
VW Car-Net® HotSpot
Get the most out of your Volkswagen vehicle by activating your in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot* and help keep your passengers entertained on up to four Wi-Fi enabled devices, perfect for those long car rides.
MAKE A STATEMENT, WHEREVER YOU GO.
A contoured hood makes a statement while smart updates leave a lasting impression, in your driveway or on the road.
With a spacious 73.5 cubic feet of cargo room in the 5-seat model when you fold the rear seats down, easily pack the things you need.
HANDS-FREE EASY OPEN AND EASY CLOSE LIFTGATE
Kick your foot under the rear bumper to unlock the trunk when your hands are full with available hands-free Easy Open and Easy Close liftgate. When you’re done? Kick your foot under the rear bumper again and walk away.
SEAT RELEASE LEVERS IN CARGO AREA
Get more storage, easily. Just reach in and pull the release lever to drop the second row with the rear liftgate open.
VERSATILE 3RD ROW
Extra seats when you want them, cargo space when you don’t. Carry extra friends or extra gear with an available 3rd row*.
REMOTE POWER LIFTGATE
This available feature will open the hatch simply by pressing and holding the key.
You won’t want to leave it in the garage. Bold styling and a strong, sculpted hood makes the Tiguan a car you’ll want to show off.
LED HEADLIGHTS WITH ADAPTIVE FRONT-LIGHTING SYSTEM (AFS)
These available headlights move with your turns to help you see what's ahead.
Sure, they look great, but that’s only part of the story. They’re also efficient and long-lasting.
Modern styling and spacious rear legroom creates a comfortable vibe inside the car, and will have everyone asking to take the long way home.
Let the light in with the available panoramic sunroof that blends seamlessly into the cabin.
V-TEX LEATHERETTE SEATING SURFACES
It looks like leather, but it’s really V-Tex leatherette. This available seating surface is comfortable, stylish, and easy to maintain.
VIENNA LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
Available for the 1st and 2nd row, these seating surfaces feature a unique design and color options like Storm Gray or Saffrano Orange and Black.
This available feature is truly a multitasker. Besides steering, it also helps keep your hands warm and controls your music. And it looks great.
DUAL-ZONE AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
You can’t control the climate outside, but inside you can ride comfortably with available dual-zone climate control.
This is all about sport and style. Exterior features include 20" alloy wheels, a bold front bumper, and enhanced side sills. Inside, you’ll find stainless steel pedal caps and a black headliner.
4MOTION® ALL-WHEEL DRIVE
As conditions change, available 4MOTION® distributes power between the front and rear wheels as needed to help optimize traction and stability*.
In Snow Mode, the engine can upshift earlier, which helps keep it in a lower RPM range and helps prevent too much power from going to the wheels too quickly*.
In good conditions on a paved road, stay in On-Road Mode, and choose from four different settings combining performance and comfort.
Off-Road Mode can help maintain traction on challenging road surfaces. On steep grades, it can activate Hill Descent Control to help keep a safe speed as you descend*.
Within Off-Road Mode custom settings, the driver can set various parameters like steering and all-wheel-drive options to their own preferences.
TURBOCHARGE YOUR DAILY DRIVE.
The turbocharged engine and eight-speed transmission makes the Tiguan agile, powerful, and ready for the road ahead.
A turbocharged engine that takes fun-to-drive to the next level.
8-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH SPORT MODE
Having eight speeds can mean a smooth shifting experience. In Tiptronic® mode, you can shift manually and take control of your driving experience.
UNDER THE HOOD BUT NEVER OVERLOOKED.
2.0L TSI® ENGINE
Let a 184-horsepower turbocharged engine get you where you want to go.
22 CITY | 29* HWY | 184 HORSEPOWER | 221 LB-FT OF TORQUE
A lot goes in
before you do.
REAR VIEW CAMERA SYSTEM
Benefit from the view of a wide lens when you want it. It can help you see obstacles when backing up, a feature so helpful you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
Front and rear crumple zones help absorb crash energy, while a rigid safety cage helps distribute forces away from the driver and passengers.
INTELLIGENT CRASH RESPONSE SYSTEM (ICRS)*
In the event of a collision that deploys the airbags*, the ICRS can turn off the fuel pump, unlock the doors, and activate the hazard lights*. It helps react if you might not be able to.
AUTOMATIC POST-COLLISION BRAKING SYSTEM
Not every collision brings a car to stop. That’s why our vehicles include the Automatic Post-Collision Braking System. It can also help slow the vehicle down after a collision, helping reduce the chance of any additional impacts*.
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS)
Monitoring and maintaining proper air pressure in your tires helps with efficiency and safety. The TPMS helps alert you to a loss of tire pressure so you know when to add air.
SIX STABILITY-ENHANCING SYSTEMS
From Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD), which helps maintain appropriate stopping power during a hard-braking situation, to Electronic Stability Control (ESC), which can adjust engine throttle and apply corrective forces to the wheels that need them most, your vehicle is equipped with a total of six stability-enhancing systems.
2020 TIGUAN TRIMS
2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Alexandria VA
Enhance Your Driving Experience in a 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria VA from Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield
When it comes to finding the optimal crossover SUV for your family, you have nine trim choices with the 2020 VW Tiguan from our VW dealership near Alexandria, VA. Offering state-of-the-art technological capabilities, a roomy cabin, a sleek profile and innovative safety features, the 2020 VW Tiguan is the only SUV you’ll need or want. Stop in at Sheehy VW of Springfield to see for yourself how the generous cargo space is perfect for big and small adventures with the family. Paying attention to every detail, Volkswagen has exceeded expectations with the launch of the 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria VA.
What Volkswagen dealers have the 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria VA for test drives?
Stop in at Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield to climb into the spacious cabin of the 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria VA and take it for a spin. Now available for test drives, the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan is second to none with technological capabilities such as driver assistance features, a customizable digital cockpit, App-Connect and VW Car-Net Hotspot on premium trims.
Power and performance are just as impressive. The 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria VA, features a 2.0L inline four cylinder, 16V, turbocharged/ intercooled, TSI engine, an 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode, electromechanical power steering with variable assistance and 4-wheel independent suspension. Rev up the engine and go with ease and in comfort with a multi-function steering wheel, soft cloth seating surfaces, 6-way manually adjustable front seats and a 7-seat configuration with 3rd-row seating.
Looking for the best in safety for your next vehicle? You’ll find it with the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Alexandria VA at Sheehy VW. While the standard 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan features blind spot monitoring, front assist and a 6.5-inch touchscreen display and sound system, premium models of this SUV are equipped with the options for 4MOTION® all-wheel drive, pedestrian monitoring, adaptive cruise control, light and lane assist, as well as park distance control with maneuver braking. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to see innovation first hand when test driving the 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria, at our Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield dealership.
Where can I test drive a 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan near Alexandria, VA?
It’s not too late to see the beauty of the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan firsthand. Simply head to Sheehy VW of Springfield to test drive this stunning SUV. Our Sheehy VW team is ready and eager to help you find a 2020 VW Tiguan Alexandria, that has all the bells and whistles you want and need.
* Driver Assistance features are not substitutes for attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
* Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Not all features available on all operating systems. Standard text and data usage rates apply. App-Connect features require compatible device, operating system, and mobile apps. See mobile devices and app providers for terms and privacy.
* The Car-Net Hotspot feature is intended for passenger use only. 4G LTE coverage is not available in all areas. See materials provided for terms, privacy, data security details. Requires trial or paid Wi-Fi plan from third party wireless provider.
* Available on most MY20 and newer vehicles. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted. Certain services require trial or paid subscriptions, which may have their own terms and conditions. VW Car-Net requires vehicle cellular connectivity and availability of vehicle GPS signal, and not all services and features are available on all vehicles. Certain Car-Net services, such as Roadside Call Assist, connect out to 3rd party providers that may require additional payment. Standard text and data rates may apply for app and web features. Certain services may collect location and vehicle information. See Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, and other important information at www.vw.com/carnet.
* Requires VW Car-Net Mobile App and compatible factory-installed or dealer-installed remote start feature. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces, and consult local laws for any limitations on use. Standard text and data rates may apply.
* Standard text and data rates may apply. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about locking and unlocking your vehicle remotely.
* Discounted insurance rates may not be available in all states. Discounts are provided by third party auto insurance companies and are not guaranteed. Use of your vehicle by multiple drivers may impact your driving score and your ability to obtain discounted insurance. Always obey all speed and traffic laws.
* Powered by Parkopedia. Requires parking facility participation. Volkswagen not responsible for accuracy of pricing & payment options, hours of operation, and features. See parkopedia.com for important information and details. Standard text and data rates may apply.
* Paid subscription required for Safe & Secure services. Subscription automatically renews and charged annually at end of subscription term unless canceled.
* Requires paid subscription and VW Car-Net Mobile App. Standard text and data rates may apply.
* Requires paid subscription and may require additional payment for emergency and other third party services rendered.
* Roadside Call Assist connects you to a Roadside Call Assist third-party provider and may require additional payment for services rendered.
* Requires paid subscription. For use by law enforcement authorities only. See Terms of Service for details.
* 7 seat configuration standard on FWD models and available on AWD models.
* When driving during cold, snowy, or icy weather conditions, ensure that your vehicle is equipped with appropriate all-season or winter weather tires. Even with appropriate tires, you must always drive in a manner appropriate for the weather, visibility and road conditions. Tires are supplied and warranted by their manufacturer.
* Always make sure that your vehicle is equipped with appropriate tires and equipment and always adjust your speed and driving style to the road, terrain, traffic, and weather conditions. See Owner’s Manual for further details, and important limitations.
* The Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS) will only activate in a collision where the airbags deploy or safety belt pretensioners activate. Not all collisions cause airbags to deploy or safety belt pretensioners to activate.
* Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all crash circumstances. Always use safety belt and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
* The features discussed are designed to help mitigate the effects of certain collisions, and are not a substitute for attentive driving. Please see Owner’s Manual for further details, and important limitations.